MANUEL UY BEACH RESORT

Manuel Uy Beach Resort is located in Brgy. Sta. Ana in Calatagan, Batangas.


This place is good for budget travelers and those who wants to relax. Better bring your own tents if you're planning to visit this place coz they don't have any means of accommodations here. No hotels, no rooms, no cottages. If you don't want to sleep in a tent, better visit "Stilts" resort. It's near Manuel Uy. But I think It's a little expensive there.

They have bathroom here. and there's a fee. The water is a bit salty but you have no choice. hehe.
NOTE: By 2am-4am there is no "bantay" in bathrooms so consider that time where you can use the CR for free. hihihi. :D

FEES:
- ENTRANCE FEES: Daytour 50php / Overnight 100php
- TENT PITCHING: 50php
- BATHROOM FEES: Wiwi 5php / Poops 10php / Taking a bath 20php
- LONG TABLE: 300php to 400php (But its okay not to rent a table just bring your own table or bring your "sapin".


Batch of fireworks. <3 There's a wedding party in the other resort which is in Stilts Resort. I felt a little bit inspired when I heard their messages for each other. It's so sweet. <3


You can do bonfires here and build your own grilling area. My friends just use stones and tree branches here.


I'm a big fan of nature. Specially the sun during sunrise and sunsets. I'm a bit disappointed coz the sun rise is not with the ocean. I mean they're not together, the sun rises in the other part of the beach. :<

Anyways, It's really beautiful. <3




Better build your tent/s beside the trees it can help protect you from too much sunlight.




The beach has white sand and a clear water. Other parts of the beach are not pure sand sometimes it can hurt your feet if you don't wear slippers/sandals.



I read blogs before we go to Manuel Uy. Some say that there are sea urchins so better wear your aqua shoes. BUT, i didn't saw any sea urchin. Only plenty of star fishes. I think most of them are dead. :<


I brought my phone with me for picture picture since it looks like the low tide is coming. But be careful specially when our phones are not water proof. :D


On the other side of the beach, the sand is super pure. You can walk barefoot. And they have here the area for the kids. In the middle of the sea that they occupy there's a small "kubo" where you can leave your phones (if you bring it) but be sure to bring your waterproof bags. They offer here snorkeling and lifebuoy/salbabida.

So sad I forgot to take a picture of their small kubo in the middle of the sea. :<


In this part of the beach, tourist/s of Manuel uy are not allowed to go because I think it's part of the Stilts Resort.


By afternoon, Here comes the super low tide. So I suggest you go here by evening so you can swim the next day. I mean you can swim while low tide but it's different. You'll have to walk too far just to reach the part of the ocean with enough water.


Before we leave, I was able to capture the sunset. It was so beautiful when it turns red for a few seconds. The view is so amazing. Really wonderful.
*I used my OPPO F1S here and I so love it!!! <3 :)















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAMIRES HILLS TIERRA VERDE

MANUEL UY, CALATAGAN, BATANGAS (2018)